图片 在美生存常用习语_中国体育彩票app下载_welcome**

中国体育彩票app下载_welcome**

当前位置:主页 > 英语学习 > 生活英语 > 实用英语 > >

在美生存常用习语

来源::未知 | 作者:中国体育彩票app下载_welcome** | 本文已影响

 ·Potluck Party :一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。 
  ·Pull over!把车子开到旁边。
  ·Drop me a line!写封信给我。
  ·Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧!
  ·For here or to go?堂食或外卖。
  ·cool; That's cool! 等於台湾年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。
  ·What's up? = What's happening? = What's new?
  见面时随囗问候的话“最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?”一般的回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!”
  ·Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。
  ·Don't give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好!
  ·Get yourself together! 振作点行不行!
  ·Do you have "the" time? 现在几点钟?可别误以为人家要约你出去。
  ·Hang in there. = Don't give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。
  ·Give me a break ! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话)
  ·Hang on. 请稍候。
  ·Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。
  ·What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。
  ·What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。
  ·Go for it. 加油
  ·You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的!
  ·Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。
  ·Don't be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。
  ·It's a long story. 唉!说来话长。
  ·How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好?
  ·Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。
  ·Don't put on airs. 别摆架子。
  ·Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!
  ·Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人。
  ·What's the catch? 有什么内幕?
  ·Party animal. 开Party狂的人(喜欢参加舞会的人)。
  ·Pain in the neck. =Pain in the ass. 讨厌的东西、人或事。
  ·Skeleton in the closet. 家丑
  ·Don't get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!
  ·Afat chance. =A poor chance. 机会很小。
  ·I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑。
  ·She's a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚。
  ·Spacingout.=daydreaming. 做白日梦。
  ·I am so fed up. 我受够了!
  ·It doesn't go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。
  ·What's the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么?
  ·By all means.=Definitely. 一定是。
  ·Let's get a bite. = Let's go eat. 去吃点东西吧!

  ·I'll buy you a lunch (a drink; a dinner). = It's on me. = My treat. 我请客
  ·Let's go dutch. 各付各的
  ·My stomach is upset. 我的胃不舒服
  ·diarrhea [dai r'i ] 拉肚子
  ·吃牛排时,waitor 会问“How would you like it ?” 就是问“要几分熟?”的意思,可以选择 rare,medium 或 well-done。
  ·I am under the weather. =I am not feeling well. 我不太舒服!
  ·May I take a rain check? 可不可改到下次?(例如有人请你吃饭,你不能赴约,只好请他改到下一次。)
  ·I am not myself today. 我今天什么都不对劲!
  ·Let's get it straight. 咱们把事情弄清楚!
  ·What's the rush! 急什么!
  ·Such a fruitcake! 神经病!
  ·I'll swing by later. =I'll stop by later. 待会儿,我会来转一下。
  ·I got the tip straight from the horse's mouth. 这个消息是千真万确的(tip指消息)!
  ·easy as pie = very easy = piece of cake 很容易。
  ·flunk out 被当掉。
  ·take french leave 不告而别。
  ·I don't get the picture. =I don't understand. 我不明白。
  ·You should give him a piece of your mind. 你应该向他表达你的不满。
  ·hit the road = take off = get on one's way 离开。
  ·Now he is in the driver's seat =He is in control now.
  ·Keep a low profile (or low key). 采取低姿态。
   ·Kinky =bizarre =wacky =weird 古怪的。
  ·klutz (=clutz) =idiot 白痴、笨蛋。
  ·know one's way around 识途老马。
  ·lion's share 大部份。
  ·tailgate 尾随(尤其跟车跟得太近)。
  ·take a back seat. 让步。
  ·take a hike =leave me alone =get lost 滚开。
  ·hit the hay =go to bed 睡觉。
  ·Can you give me a lift? =Can you give me a ride? 载我一程好吗?
  ·green hand 生手、没有经验的人。
  ·moonshine = mountain dew 指私酿的烈酒(威士忌)或走私的酒。胡说八道也可用moonshine。His story is plain moonshine.
   ·chill out =calm down =relax(来自黑人英语)
  ·rip off =steal;I was ripped off. 我被偷了;rip off 也常被用为“剥夺”My right was ripped off. 权利被剥夺(来自黑人英语)。
  ·我们称美国大兵为G.I. (Government Issue) or GI Joe, 德国兵或德国佬为 Fritzor Kraut,称英国佬为John Bull,日本人为Jap.或Nip,犹太人为Jew都是 很不礼貌的称呼。
  ·mess around (with)瞎混;Get to work. Don't mess around. 赶快工作,别瞎搅和。
  ·snob 势利眼。
  ·sneak in,sneak out 偷偷溜进去,溜出来。sneakers 运动鞋。
  ·She is such a brown-noser. 她是个马屁精。
  ·This is in way over my head. 对我而言这实在太难了。
  ·I am an exam jitter and I always get a cramp in my stomach. 我是个考试紧张大师,一考试胃就抽筋。
  ·Keep your study (work) on track. 请按进度读书(工作)。
  ·Did you come up with any ideas? 有没有想到什麽新的意见?
  ·Don't get uptight !Take it easy. 别紧张,慢慢来!
  ·Cheese ! It tastes like cardboard. Cheese吃起来味如嚼腊!
  ·Get one's feet wet. 与中文里的“涉足”或“下海”,寓意相同,表示初尝某事。I am going to try dancing for the very first time. Just to get my feet wet.


中国体育彩票app下载_welcome**